Dedicate a Performance
Goodspeed Musicals is pleased to offer members and friends an extraordinary opportunity to support the finest musical theater while providing a truly unique tribute to a friend or loved one.
Patrons who participate in the Dedicate a Performance program enjoy an incomparable array of benefits designed to create an unforgettable evening at Goodspeed. A gift of $500 or more will allow you to dedicate a performance of your choice in honor of a special person or milestone occasion. Your Dedicate a Performance evening will include:
• Special dedication on Goodspeed's lobby monitor
• Program insert announcing the evening's dedication
• Card and flowers for your honoree
• Private champagne reception at intermission for you and your honoree (number of guests are limited)
• Framed copy of the program insert signed by the cast
Concierge service for best available tickets for your dedicated performance
In addition to providing a once-in-a-lifetime evening for a cherished friend or loved one, your generous gift will help ensure Goodspeed Musicals continues its role as a world-leading presenter and producer of classic and contemporary musical theater.
For more information on the Dedicate a Performance program, please contact Gloria Gorton, Director of Major Gifts, at 860.873.8664, ext. 366.
Past Dedicated Performances
- The Drowsy Chaperon,Friday, Sept. 21, 2018 - dedicated to Anne Ryder in honor of her 85th birthday by Annie DeVito, Paul Bonadies,Michael Bonadies, and their families
- Oliver!, Friday, July 6, 2018 - dedicated to Mary Miko in celebration of 50 years of friendship by Robin Stegner.
- The Will Rogers Follies, Saturday, May 5, 2018 - in honor of Beverly Parent, from her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, In honor of her 90th birthday.
- Oklahoma!, Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - dedicated to Frances Pettay in honor of her 100th birthday.
- Thoroughy Modern Millie, Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - dedicated in memory of Ellen Bell by her dear friends and theatre companions.
- Bye Bye Birdie, Saturday, September 4, 2016 - dedicated to Neil Epstein in honor of his 75th birthday by his family and friends.
- Irving Berlin's Holiday Inn, Wednesday, November 8, 2014 - dedicated in memory of Cynthia Kellogg Barrington by her sister, Faith Wilcox Barrington, who is performing a walk-on role in today’s performance.
- Fiddler on the Roof, Tuesday, August 12, 2014 – dedicated to Kristan McLaughlin with thanks from the many cast members she has helped during her 16 years in Company Management at Goodspeed
- Damn Yankees, Thursday, June 19, 2014 – dedicated in loving memory of Myron R. Foster by his family
- The Most Happy Fella, Friday, September 20, 2013 - dedicated to those employees who have worked at Goodspeed Musicals for over 25 years: Ed Blaschik, Michele Baumann, John Riccucci, Mary Miko, Jay Hilton, Donna Lynn Hilton, and Diane Sobolewski
- Hello, Dolly!, Saturday, September 7, 2013 - dedicated to Alice Dadourian in honor of her 90th birthday by her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren
- Hello, Dolly!, Sunday, August 25, 2013 - dedicated to Diane Teichmann in honor of our 35th anniversary by her husband Peter
- Hello, Dolly!, Saturday, August 17, 2013 - dedicated to Wilma Harris in honor of her 94th birthday
- Hello, Dolly!, Wednesday, August 7, 2013 - dedicated to Susan Davison
- Hello, Dolly!, Sunday, June 30, 2013 - dedicated to Marvin and “Mike” Beloff in honor of their 60th Anniversary
- Something’s Afoot, Saturday, November 24, 2012 - Dedicated to Barbara and Gordon Richmond in honor of their 50th Anniversary
- The Great American Mousical, Saturday, November 10, 2012 - Dedicated to Carla Kusmierz
- Mame, Friday, June 8, 2012 - In Honor of The Pedlars
- Mame, Saturday, May 19, 2012 matinee - Dedicated to Nancy and Ed Lonergan
- Mame, Saturday, May 19, 2012 evening - Dedicated to MaryAnn Holman, Grandmother of cast member Melissa Steadman, in honor of her 80th birthday
- Mame, Friday, April 20, 2012 - In Memory of Goodspeed Trustee Mark A. Wainger
- Show Boat, Sunday, July 24, 2011 – In Loving Memory of Herman Bercowetz
- Show Boat, Friday, July 8, 2011 – In Honor of Vivian Alfano
- My One And Only, Saturday, June 4, 2011 – In Honor of Marie Trowbridge
- Carnival!, Thursday, September 2, 2010 – In Loving Memory of Louis Aborn
- Carnival!, Saturday, August 7, 2010 – In Loving Memory of Chickie Hartman
- Carnival!, Thursday, June 2, 2010 – In Honor of Wendy Venoit
- Annie Get Your Gun, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 – In Honor of Muriel Selden Paris
- Annie Get Your Gun, Sunday, May 9, 2010 – In Loving Memory of Hildegarde Maria Stehr Markard
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Friday, November 20, 2009 – In Honor of Miriam Chaiklin
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Friday, September 25, 2009 – In Loving Memory of Fran Taubkin
CLICK ON A THUMBNAIL TO VIEW PHOTOS FROM PAST DEDICATED PERFORMANCES