Foundation & Government Support
Support from foundations provides essential general operating support for Goodspeed Musicals' full range of activities as well as support toward our vital and important educational outreach efforts.
Goodspeed Musicals thanks the following foundations for their generous support:
- Acorn Alcinda Foundation
- Actors’ Equity Foundation
- The Aeroflex Foundation
- Anonymous Foundation
- ASCAP Foundation Irving Caesar Trust
- The Case Graber Foundation
- Community Foundation of Middlesex County/Shamrock Fund
- The Frederic R. Coudert Foundation
- The Aldo DeDominicis Foundation
- EIS Foundation
- Burry Fredrik Foundation
- The Gendell Family Foundation, Inc.
- Howard Gilman Foundation
- Samuel and Rebecca Kardon Foundation
- The Kitchings Family Fund at the Community Foundation of Middlesex County
- The Harriett D. Kittner Foundation
- The George A. & Grace L. Long Foundation
- Lucille Lortel Foundation
- The Johnny Mercer Foundation
- The William & Alice Mortensen Foundation
- The Christine E. Moser Foundation
- National Alliance for Musical Theatre
- Newman’s Own Foundation
- Public Welfare Foundation
- Rodgers & Hammerstein Foundation
- SBM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Adolph and Ruth Schnurmacher Foundation, Inc.
- The Max Showalter Foundation
- The Shubert Foundation
For more information about these programs, please contact
John Noonan, Manager of Corporate and Foundation Relations, at 860.873.8664 x317 or email@example.com.
Photos by Diane Sobolewski.