Virtual Goodspeed Classroom
This season, let Goodspeed come to you! Schools, corporations, service organizations, and group facilities are welcome to experience the Goodspeed community while still following recommended health and safety guidelines. The Virtual Goodspeed Classroom offers arts based curriculum and workshops surrounding a recent Goodspeed production that are specifically designed for a remote performing arts learning experience. Your group will receive access to view an archival video of a Goodspeed production, while our slate of workshops and activities pull back the curtain on the inner workings of live theater.
The Virtual Goodspeed Classroom experience includes:
- A Student Guide to the Theatre for your chosen production, which includes background information about the show, activities for students, and discussion questions for educators
- Activating and reflection exercises led virtually by Goodspeed Education Staff
- Password-protected access to recording of a Goodspeed production
- A live virtual post-show talkback with Goodspeed Education Staff
- Two performing arts workshops centered on the content of the production
VIRTUAL GOODSPEED CLASSROOM PRICING
Show Packages: $750
Show Packages come with a pre-planned curriculum for specific Goodspeed productions. For this option, simply select your show package, and we’ll contact you to schedule each event at your convenience.
Show options include: Because of Winn Dixie, Oliver!, Oklahoma!, Rags and Bye Bye Birdie
Customized Show Experience:
Customized Show Experiences allow you to collaborate with Goodspeed staff and teaching artists to tailor your experience to suit your group’s needs. You choose from a list of shows, and we will contact you to schedule a planning session. During the planning session, we will discuss your goals for the Virtual Goodspeed Classroom and customize a curriculum to achieve them.