Introducing the Goodspeed Professional Development Seminar Series! Open to arts professionals of all experience levels, these seminars provide the opportunity to learn directly from Goodspeed staff members who put their expertise into practice every single day. This series will cover a variety of topics that are relevant to the operation of a regional theatre like Goodspeed, from design to nonprofit management to breaking into the industry. The Professional Development Seminar Series is perfect for professionals who wish to deepen their knowledge of a specific topic and connect with peers from across the country, all from the comfort of their own homes!
- Registration Fee: $40 per seminar session*
- Upon registration, participants will receive a link via email to join the class, along with further instructions for participation.
We are excited to announce our new online class registration system, CourseStorm! Now, you will be able to register for all Goodspeed Education classes, workshops, and events online at your convenience.
Features You’ll Love:
- Family and student profiles that allow you to securely save information within CourseStorm to make registration faster and more efficient in the future. If you have multiple children, this feature allows you to register them for programs all at once.
- The shopping cart helps you stay organized and register for more than one event at a time.
- Automated payment plans for semester-long classes.
Click the button below to register for the Professional Development Seminar Series email@example.com.
Season Budgetingwith Artistic Administrator Kristan McLaughlin
Wednesday, December 9
3:30pm - 5:00pm
This seminar will demystify the budgeting process at a regional producing theatre, approaching an often daunting task from a perspective that is both strategic and creative. Season Budgeting is ideal for early- to mid-career arts professionals, and will cover topics such as:
- building tools and systems that will help you be successful year after year
- budgeting for multiple scenarios and managing budget adjustments
- creative approaches to cost efficiency
Making the Most of your Internship or Apprenticeshipwith Education Assistant Elizabeth Guilbert
and Assistant Production Manager Nicole Makos
Wednesday, December 16
3:30pm - 5:00pm
Students who withdraw more than 2 weeks prior to the first class are eligible for a full refund, excluding processing fees. Those who withdraw with at least 48 hours notice will receive a 50% refund, excluding processing fees. Withdrawals within 48 hours of the first class are not eligible for refunds.