Ticket Donation Requests
Thank you for thinking of Goodspeed Musicals for your fundraising efforts. We try to help as many local nonprofits as possible, but are limited in the number of tickets that we may provide each season. Please review these donation eligibility guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted on organization letterhead and emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests must specify how donation will be used and the date by which the donation is needed.
- Requests must clearly state to whom and where the donation should be sent.
- Requests must be received by Goodspeed a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance.
- Out of state requests will not be considered.
- Please do not send multiple requests.
- Please do not call to follow up on your request.
We apologize that, due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, we are unable to honor every request.
If your organization is selected to receive tickets you will receive a gift certificate in the mail with two weeks. If your organization is not selected, please feel free to submit a request next year.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if my organization will receive the requested donation?
If your request is accepted, you will receive a gift certificate in the mail within two weeks.
If you can’t help my organization with a ticket donation, can we purchase tickets?
Certainly! We recommend you purchase a gift card by calling our Box Office at 860.873.8668. Our box office opens daily at 10 am.
How should we submit a donation request?
Requests must be emailed directly to email@example.com.